Rivière-Salée, Martinique (2020)
Religious statue defaced by local activists campaigning against the abuse inflicted to the population by a minority owning the supermarket in the background and most of the island economy. This is the photographer's Hometown. Part of the "Lakay se Lakay" project.
- Available in four sizes (20x30cm, 30x40cm, 40x50cm and 50x70cm)
- Printed on fine art Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years
- International shipping included in price
- Framing and mounting not included
- Certificate of authenticity provided