Riviere-Salee, Martinique (2020)
Famous jetty seen in the movie "Sugar Cane Alley" by Euzhan Palcy at Petit-Bourg in Riviere-Salee, Martinique. This is the photographer's Hometown. Part of the "Lakay se Lakay" project.
- Available in four sizes (20x30cm, 30x40cm, 40x50cm and 50x70cm)
- Printed on fine art Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years
- International shipping included in price
- Framing and mounting not included
- Certificate of authenticity provided