Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe (2020)
Slavery freedom monument in Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe. Similar statues from the same sculptor can be found in Goree (Senegal) and Drancy (France). Part of the "Lakay se Lakay" project.
- Available in four sizes (20x30cm, 30x40cm, 40x50cm and 50x70cm)
- Printed on fine art Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years
- International shipping included in price
- Framing and mounting not included
- Certificate of authenticity provided