Dataviz illustration symbolising core photography principles
- Exposure trinity and creative effects of Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO
A stylish particle system displays white bubbles being sharp, blurry, grainy or in movement. Values of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO are placed outside the main circle. Arcs have gradients representing the amount of light in relation to the creative effects.
- Characteristics and effects of focal length
A table categorises photography genres by focal length ranges and the wide as well as telephoto creative effects are described on the right and left.
- Recipe for a perfect shot
The perfect shot recipe ingredients are described with minimalist icons.
- QR code
Scanning the QR code at the bottom leads you to a video animation of the exposure trinity with explanations.
Media and Shipping information
- Available in one size (A2)
- Printed on fine art Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm paper
- Deep blacks Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years
- International shipping included in price
- Framing and mounting not included
- Certificate of authenticity provided